Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My cool isABelt


I never wear belts, because they do that square thing to your waist, so yes, I suffer from plumbers butt. Also, my weight fluctuates so much I have fat-day pants and not-so-fat-day pants. I discovered this handy belt called isABelt. I just love it because it wears flush to your waist, invisible under your shirt, can accommodate any weight gain and loss and go with any outfit!

What got me even more excited is that it's a women owned business, owned by three lovely ladies, Lori, Elise and Leslie Wilkins. AND they have a breast cancer belt we're they donate part of the proceeds to help the cure! I love supporting good causes!I know that when I was gathering goodies for my Bachlorette Spa Day, I had trouble finding things to put in my girls goody-bags. I would have loved to give them these cute breast cancer belts and support a good cause in the process. It would have been a present they would have actually used instead of the useless shower cap I got them.

isABelt has belts for every sized woman and one for men called hisABelt. *
cute*
Here I am enjoying my isABelt... which I wear all the time!!

1 comment:

Fall Wedding Bride said...

I love it! I hate wearing belt also.. Thanks for the link!