Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Perfect Planning for the Perfect Wedding

Those of you in or near Clinton, Connecticut March 22nd 2009, you can attend an event called Be Engaged - a series of conversations with wedding experts.  They will answer question like: How to pick a venue? When should I get my dress? And when do I send my invites out?  The conversations will be lead by Michelle Rago (Signature Weddings, Creating a Day Uniquely Your Own), Anne Chertoff (editor of Brides.com), Beth Chapman and Christine Toner.  More info here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


مذاق الملكة
صينية الشاورما
I precisely desired to lotopyeer thank you so much again. I’m not certain what I might have sorted out without the actual creative concepts shared by you directly on such subject matter.تحميل It was a frustrating situation for me personally, nevertheless viewing your skilled fashion you handled the issue made me to leap for happiness. Now i am scli happy for your support as well as wish you really know what an amazing job you happen to be carrying out educating people by way of your blog. Most probably you’ve never come across all of us. صحيفة الطائف
taif
الطائف