Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bad-Ass Love Story Rap Video of Mrs. Broke-Ass-Bride

I'm a loyal reader of The Broke-Ass-Bride and today she posted the most awesomeness love story video I've ever seen! And who is it by... but our very own sponsor Digital Princess Productions. I'm told Mrs. BAB's husband wrote the rap and sent it over to the girls at Digital Princess who put together a shot list with 40 plus shots and multiple locations. That is some freaken dedication for wedding videographers, damn!
Here it is for your viewing pleasure!

6 comments:

jelveh Designs said...

too fun...and a lot of work...

Sapphyre said...

you've recieved an award!!
http://sapphyreswedding.blogspot.com/2009/06/im-feeling-love.html

Marty J. Christopher said...

I loved this and featured it on my Friday Dance this week! Check it out!

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the downgrade delivery of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=tweaknow regcleaner professional 3.7.1 ?
I noticed the phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you partake of the black methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

Lizzie [TenThouBride] said...

Wow!! That's amazing and I don't know HOW I missed it!

Wedding Planner said...

WOW1 Thats amazing....too fun & lot of work.